Tickets are on sale now for the third annual Home Grown Gaston farm-to-fork event, set for September 10th at the Gastonia Farmers Market from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Home Grown Gaston is NC Cooperative Extension’s celebration of local foods and local causes. This event will showcase delicious locally-grown foods that will be prepared by local chefs and restaurants. Festival attendees will also enjoy live music and have the opportunity to meet and greet the local farmers and chefs who prepared the food.
Proceeds from the event will benefit The Shelter of Gaston County. The Shelter fills a critical need in our community by providing a safe emergency residence where victims of domestic violence can seek shelter when faced with violent and dangerous situations
How do you attend?
• Tickets are $35 per person at www.homegrowngaston.com
• Attire is business casual
• For further information or to purchase tickets, contact Cooperative Extension at 704.922.2112 or The Shelter of Gaston County at 704-810-6492
Which chefs/restaurants are participating?
• John McCall – Rodi’s
• Cole Witten – Spindle City Café
• Francisco Montes – Tequila’s
• Hans Kanal – H&M Catering
• Job White – The Farmers Fork
• Jack Acheson – The Round Bistro
• Kris Nash – Kris’s Kakes